Planning for 2015? Click the link below to download our worksheet and get started!
by Rebecca Chandler
The right mix of marketing tools and mediums can really amp up the effectiveness of all your marketing efforts to reach real buyers and sellers on the real streets of your real town.
Here are 5 ways to amp up your marketing efforts.
- Amp up your yard sign. Add a text code that leads them to a mobile site for that home and immediately sends you their phone number. You’ll gain immediate access to a hot lead and (that sign becomes a great listing tool).
- Amp up your website. Your website may look great on a computer, but make sure it displays appropriately on tablet or a phone. Adding an IDX feed and the GPS capability of those devices will make your personal site a favorite among buyers and sellers – and will generate even more leads for you.
- Amp up your listings. Wide web exposure for properties for sale today is a basic expectation. However, placing your listings in the real geographic locations where the likely buyer lives, works, shops and plays is a power move. The Real Estate Book® distributes thousands of magazines in local markets, interrupting the day of the potential buyer delivering an active advertising campaign for your listings versus a passive waiting game on the web.
- Amp up your personal brand. Creating a strong personal brand in your local market requires professional, high power marketing tools and integrating them into a cohesive campaign can be overwhelming. Your local Real Estate Book representative can put together a full marketing plan for you including local print, text codes, mobile sites, lead gen yard signs, and more – for an affordable single price.
- Amp up your results. Using the right marketing tools will increase your results and tracking all your marketing efforts doesn’t have to be complex. The Real Estate Book’s Leads Activity & Results allows you to analyze all your results and your local representative can work with you to make sure you maximize the return on your marketing investment.
Want to learn more? Contact your local Real Estate Book representative today. Go to http://store.realestatebook.com to find yours.
By Rebecca Chandler
Ok, I’m a Star Trek geek. A quote from the emotionally void, but logical Spock recently came to mind, “The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.” Why? I was having a conversation with a colleague who noted that agents in his area would spend freely on marketing tools for a single listing, but would skimp on marketing themselves, all their listings, and their entire business.
I’m not suggesting that agents should not spend to market their listings. After all, this is, and should be, a basic seller expectation when they sign a listing agreement with a real estate professional. What I am saying is, are your marketing efforts supporting your entire business – and not just a single listing?
Food for thought —
The little things add up. At $200 here and $49 there, what are you really spending on marketing tools? And, are those really paying off? I’ve worked with agents in the past who never really added up all the little things they did. It’s the $25 here and the $99 there of which they lose track, and those small amounts add up to a larger amount – with little to no return on what turns out to be a larger investment than they realized. It’s worth taking a minute and counting up all the little things. A lot of a little can . . . well, add up to a lot.
Make ALL your marketing efforts work for ALL of your business. Of course, it’s wise to invest in marketing tools for a single listing, and it’s also wise to make sure those investments serve the rest of your business well. For example, professional photography pleases your seller, shows the listing in the best light, helps to drive traffic to the home and increases the likelihood of a higher sales price. But, good photography also shows that you are a professional with a commitment to your clients. Everywhere those photos appear are a reflection on you. What is your impression of an agent who uses good photography versus one who uses really bad photography? As a seller, which would you prefer? As a buyer, which home would you like to see?
The same holds true for your brochures, mailings, website, email campaigns, etc. Consistent and professional design showcases you, your brand and all your listings. Unprofessional or inconsistent marketing actually works against you – by indicating to potential clients that you are as well.
How much is your time worth? I belong to a couple of Facebook group of agents who discuss how to invest their money in their businesses. Every day, there is a new service or tool available. Some seem to be valuable and some . . . not so much. However, the quantity of options available makes me wonder how much time an agent should spend? Many of the options may be great, but how much time and effort does an individual agent have to invest in integrating all of these tools into a consistent and professional marketing campaign for their listings – and their business as a whole? Wouldn’t your time be better spent following up on leads and working with real clients and prospects versus managing a complex vendor network? Is all this really necessary?
Admittedly, I may be biased because I work for a company that provides multiple tools from a single source for a single price – serviced by local professionals, who do nothing but put together effective and professional marketing campaigns for real estate agents and brokers, but the point remains the same. Wouldn’t you rather write fewer checks for a multi-media campaign that provides most of what you need to market your listings AND your business overall?
Think it over. If you haven’t looked into The Real Estate Book multi-media packages lately, you should call up your local rep for a tour. What many think of as just that little magazine around town with the real estate ads in them – is not just a page of print advertising any more. Packages now include interactive features such as text lead generation and GPS enabled yard signs. Personal desktop, mobile, and tablet websites with IDX feeds available and personal vanity text codes for a mobile business card come are part of the bundle. And, the check is much smaller than you might expect and you get your own professional real estate marketing consultant.
I believe Mr. Spock would find this approach most logical.
Watch this video to learn more about The Real Estate Book marketing packages.
Visit this site to find your local Real Estate Book representative.
Read more here –