By Monica Perdue
This time of the year we find ourselves at holiday parties and gatherings. Whether they are office parties, parties with friends, or family gatherings, some we look forward to and some we dread – maybe because we know some guests who know how to have fun and remain on the nice list and others who should probably go on Santa’s naughty list. Which are you?
Are you on the “Nice” or “Naughty” list? Take our quiz below to find out!
- I enjoyed a drink or two, but didn't overdo it. It was a nice getting to see everyone and celebrate.
- It's a holiday party which means FREE drinks! I think everyone enjoyed my racy Santa jokes and hearing about my divorce in great detail. I think Joe from accounting drove me home . . .
- Wore this awesome new sequined tunic sweater and leggings with boots with some festive jewelry! I was so excited to show off my new outfit.
- The best part of the holiday party is you get to wear what you can't to work! I got this slinky, sexy little number to show all the guys what they are missing after hours.
- I met so many new people that I don't get the chance to talk to from day to day. I learned that Nancy and her husband are going away to Barbados for New Years and Joe is surprising his son with a bike for Christmas.
- I've got so much going on, I wasn't able to get out of the office on time... so I was a little late. And things were just so dull that I decided to hop over to the next party! At least I made an appearance, right?
- We all had fun dancing late into the night. It was such a great time!
- When the drinks are flowing and the music is going, I can't help myself. I just want to dance, on the tables and bars - wherever will put me in the spotlight. Did you see me twerk?
- The invite said to bring your spouse or companion. I was glad everyone got to meet him/her. They've heard a lot about everyone, so it's nice to put faces to names.
- I know the invite said it's an employee only thing, but I don't like to leave my girlfriend out. She stayed with me the whole night and only drank like 5 or so drinks. No biggie.
- I had a few more drinks than planned, so I caught a cab home. It was pretty nice - they had them on standby to make sure everyone got home safe.
- Apparently I wrestled Dan for my car keys and lost, now I have to figure out how to get over to get my car.
If you chose mostly 1's you're in the clear, and have kept that halo for another year. If you chose mostly 2's, expect some coal as you're definitely on the naughty list this year and don't be surprised if you are not invited back next year . . .
Whether you find yourself on the "Naughty" or "Nice" list, remember it's the time of the year to have fun with friends, co-workers and family. Just don't have too much fun!